Contracts & Maintenance
The security of commercial buildings, offices and private property has never been more vital than it is today. There is a vast choice of security systems on the market and it is important that the correct system is installed along with a reliable backup programme to maintain the efficiency of the cameras and recording equipment. Continued maintenance of a security system is very important and should be periodically inspected.
Due to our knowledge and experience of providing security systems we provide our clients with the most advanced yet cost effective user-friendly options backed by a comprehensive range of preventative maintenance cover.
Thorough Servicing & Maintenance
Thorough servicing and cleaning and a complete list of checks on all security systems not only ensures optimum performance but can also highlight any minor issues that could cause system efficiency problems. Our technicians can work on any Security System be it CCTVs, Alarms, Access Control Systems, Door Entry Systems and much more.
We are skilled in the installation, maintenance and repair of these systems. They carry useful stock levels of spares in their vehicles to enable many jobs to be completed on the first visit. Our clients can be certain that they will receive a high quality repairs and maintenance service.
Our Maintenance of a Security system Services cover:
- The testing and re adjustment of focus and video levels on CCTV cameras
- Testing of external camera housings including de-misters where appropriate
- Checking of all mechanical fixings, brackets, towers and PTZ functions where appropriate
- Cleaning of all Security Systems where appropriate
- Clean all video display monitors with anti static solution
- Adjust video time and date display as required, and check equipment settings
- Carry out test reviewing of recordings and advise on best practice
- Check video data connections between all control equipment re-terminate and crimp as required
- Test all remote video transmission equipment, ensuring correct operation
- Provide a report on the condition of the installation if so required
- Provide any necessary basic instruction and training
- Advise on latest data protection or appropriate legislation
- Advise on the latest equipment available to improve the functionality of the installation
- This will maximize your investment and enable your system to provide the best possible recorded images
- After each maintenance visit a full report would be compiled indicating all of the checks and repairs that have been carried out on the system
- Our operatives and staff are security checked to various levels depending on types of works they carry out together with any additional checks that are client specific